Enrich Relationship Center does not charge for a brief initial consultation by phone.
Costs for services are based on education, years of experience, and additional credentials. The rates below are for each 45-minute session but can be calculated for 60-minute, 90-minute, or longer sessions.
- Colleen Ryan, LSW $150 for individual therapy and $165 for relationship/couple therapy
- Jen Kress, PsyD $180 for individual therapy (currently not accepting relationship therapy referrals)
- Michelle Frank, PsyD $195 for individual therapy and $210 for relationship/couple therapy
- Tina Nirk, PhD $210 for individual and couple therapy
- Heidi Sauder, PhD $270 for relationship/couple therapy (currently not accepting individual therapy referrals)
Weekend availability includes an additional $15 per 45-minute session. Current clinicians with weekend availability include Tina Nirk, PhD, and Heidi Sauder, PhD.
We have reduced rate appointments available based on financial circumstances. Please request information for your provider.
A Good Faith Estimate for the costs for therapy can be provided upon your request. This estimate is the same information that is in the provider’s informed consent document.
We are out-of-network providers. If your insurance plan includes out-of-network coverage, our services may be partially reimbursed by your insurer. We can provide you with a coded document upon your request. Please inform your provider at the beginning of services if you wish to submit for out-of-network reimbursement as a psychiatric diagnosis is required for insurance reimbursement.
Enrich Relationship Center is unable to provide services to individuals who have Medicaid due to the contractual agreements between the patient and Medicaid. If you have Medicaid, you must seek mental health services from a Medicaid provider.
Payment is due on the date of service. Credit/Debit/HSA/Flex-Spending forms of payment are accepted.
We ask that you notify us at least 24-hours prior to your appointment if you request a change of schedule or cancellation. Exceptions are made for uncontrollable circumstances and health-related emergencies.