SUPPORTING INDIVIDUALS, FAMILIES, AND COMMUNITIES.
Contact us today at 720-324-8781 to learn more about therapy with telehealth.
Enrich Relationship Center of Colorado (ERC) is a premier group psychology practice that provides specialized individual and group therapeutic services. Centered on the belief that no person is an island and healing happens most effectively within the context of relationship, Enrich clinicians aim to help you fully connect to yourself, your life, and your loved ones.
Our mission is to create a safe place to deepen understanding of what makes you and your relationships thrive. We work with teens, adults, and couples to learn how to communicate effectively, resolve past wounds, explore goals, and build a life of meaning.
Our providers are highly trained doctoral-level psychologists and therapists in Centennial, Colorado, who specialize in strength and evidence-based relationship work with individuals, couples, parents, and adolescents. All providers specialize in Gottman method relationship therapy. In addition to Gottman training, each therapist has their own areas of expertise, including treatment for ADHD, infertility, grief, chronic illness, and sexual health concerns. We come from a LGBTQ+ affirmative, and culturally aware perspective.
explore – connect – thrive
Enrich is built on the vision of a group of experienced clinicians, each of whom specializes in different areas of relationship health. These clinicians provide exceptional care, consult with others across disciplines, and supervise those in training. All Enrich psychologists not only have over 60 years of experience, some are nationally-recognized in their areas of competence and all value life-long learning. This value provides an environment for all clinicians, from students and early-career psychologists on, to provide excellence in treatment. Future goals for Enrich include conducting research on various relationship styles, teaching teens relationship skills, and providing internship opportunities. We look forward to being part of your story.
"Fondness and Admiration are two of the most crucial elements in a rewarding and long-lasting romance."
- JOHN GOTTMAN, PHD World-renowned researcher, author, and clinician
Relationship Intervention often focuses on how to:
• Build friendship
• Increase intimacy, both emotionally and physically
• Successfully manage conflict to create a deeper understanding of each other instead of becoming stuck or resentful
• Clear the way to know and support each other’s hopes and dreams for the future
• Heal from past hurts or betrayals
• Understand yourself more deeply
• Learn how to build healthy, fun friendships
• Manage or eliminate anxiety and/or depression
• Build skills to pursue your life dreams
• Learn skills to manage emotions
• Practice the art of valuing yourself
ADHD Assessment and Intervention
• Gain insight into how your brain works
• Embrace neurodiversity
• Learn how to live boldly
• Manage life more efficiently
• Build skills for relationships of meaning
• Deepen relationships
• Manage depression and difficulties with mood
• Learn ways to better manage anxiety and stress
• Find your way through a difficult transition
• Heal from trauma
• Enjoy sexual pleasure across the lifespan
• Build a path to accomplish goals